Manager, Haven House Project – South Yorkshire – 2nd May 2008
Hours: 37 hours including some evenings and weekends
Salary: £30,598 NJC SP38
We are looking for an experienced manager with strategic skills, an understanding of domestic abuse issues and experience of a service environment. You will have excellent change management and team building skills as well as the drive to develop our service offering and embed new ways of working.
Haven House provides a range of services, including a refuge, to women, children and young people to support recovery from the impact of domestic abuse. We are undergoing major changes in service development, staffing structure and responsibilities to support this process which will result in two service teams one for women’s services, the other for children and young people.
Skills and experience needed include
- Knowledge of the domestic abuse service sector
- The ability to provide strategic leadership and motivate staff through a period of change
- Business development skills in a service commissioning environment
- Performance management in a small organisation
- Fundraising and marketing acumen
- Ability to work in partnership with the Board
Female applicants only. Section 7.2 of the 1975 Sex Discrimination Act applies
Closing Date: 5pm May 2 2008
Information Pack from email@example.com