Lead Worker – Women’s Services, Haven House Project, Sheffield – 2nd May 2008
Hours: 37 hours including some evenings and weekends
Salary: £25,320 NJC SP31
We are looking for a worker who has operational experience of running Refuge based services for women and of service performance and development. You will have proven experience of managing staff performance in a small organisation and be keen to improve the quality of service delivery.
Haven House provides a range of services, including a refuge, to women, children and young people to support recovery from the impact of domestic abuse. We are undergoing major changes in service development, staffing structure and responsibilities to support this process which will result in two service teams one for women’s services, the other for children and young people.
Skills and experience needed include
* Knowledge and experience of the domestic abuse service sector
* The ability to motivate staff through a period of change
* Service development and monitoring skills
* Performance management in a service team environment
* Ability to work as part of a management team
Female applicants only. Section 7.2 of the 1975 Sex Discrimination Act applies
Closing Date:5pm May 2 2008
Information Pack from firstname.lastname@example.org